To join the Sydney University Basketball Club, prospective members can complete our
online membership form here – https://jaonline.sport.usyd.edu.au/ – or complete a physical membership form which can be collected at any on campus sports facility.
Please note that SUSF (Sydney University Sport & Fitness) membership is required in order to join the Sydney University Basketball Club. SUSF rates can be found below, and can be paid at the same time as membership fees.
SU Basketball Club Membership Rates
Student: Yearly Rate $10
Non-student: Yearly Rate $20
SUSF Membership Rates
Student: Yearly Rate $60
Non-student: Yearly Rate $65
Benefits of Sydney University Basketball Club Membership:
- Use of the SUSAC basketball courts during weekly scrimmages at no cost.
- Registration and Insurance paid for the Men’s and Women’s Sydney University Basketball League.
- Eligibility to play for Sydney University at both the Eastern and Australian University Games tournaments (Students Only).
- Eligibility to trial for the Club’s Basketball NSW Waratah League teams (Men’s State and Youth League)- Weekends throughout Autumn & Winter.
- Invitation to a variety of social events throughout the year.
Benefits of SUSF Annual Membership:
- $5 discount off all tennis, badminton and squash bookings (click here)
- Up to 20% discount on Short Courses
- 10% off any meal & beverage purchase at The Grandstand Mon-Fri (click here)
- Access to the Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness Corporate Health Plan with BUPA (click here)
*Member benefits are subject to change without notice.